Use these self-adhesive foam rubber pads to create more secure heel and ankle pockets. If you are experiencing heel-lift and have pressure on your ankle bones, these are a good pad to try. Firm 1/8" thick foam rubber resists compression.
- Backed with pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Adhere to the outside of the boot liner.
- Foam can be sanded and trimmed for a precise fit.
- 1/8" thick firm foam.
- Sold as a pair.
- Remove liners from boot.
- Make sure the boot liners are warm and dry.
- Slide foot into liner and locate ankle bones, marking their position on the outside of the liner with a pen or chalk.
- Remove foot from liner.
- Peel backing from pad, apply pad to the boot so the "C" on the pad surrounds the ankle bone (the mark you made above). Wings should angle down.
- Press pad firmly to boot liner (some liners are more resistant to the adhesive, in this case you can use Duct Tape or Barge Cement to hold the pad in place).
- When sliding the liner back in the boot be aware that the pad does not catch on any part of the boot shell.
- Go ski!
- If you discover pressure points you can remove that section of the pad carefully with a sharp blade.
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy to install but didn’t fix my heel lift in my snowboard boots
These pads are great! I’ve always had problems getting my heels to stay down in boots. Athletic calves and small ankles aren’t a good mix in ski boots. I saw these and thought I’d give them a try. Wow - what a difference. Heel stays down perfectly. Just bought another pair for a 2nd pair of ski boots. I love them!
I purchased these because I was experiencing heel lift in my snowboard boots. Unfortunately my boots are too big. That’s one of the downsides of shopping online. After doing some research online, and comparing different types of products, these Boot Fitting Foam Ankle Wraps seemed to have a better design and fit compared to others. So far, so good. They didn’t completely solve my problem but they definitely reduced the amount of heel lift I was experiencing by at least 75%. I would definitely recommend this product.
This product was lost in shipment and was never received by me. USPS tracking shows that this has been in Medford, OR facility since 30 March 2022 and no updates since. Its been lost or stolen.
Perfect solution for my narrow heels. I had to adjust a couple of times but now perfectly dialed in and no heel motion.
Had a pair of boots that didnt feel quite snug enough after having worn them for 3 years. this fixed the sliding and now im boarding great!
My girlfriends snowboard boots were a little too loose around the ankle so her foot could twist inside her boots. I used these on the outside of her boot liners and they fit much better
2 way adhesive could hold better
Heel slipping had been a problem. Worries these wraps would be to big in my snug boots. Have actually worked just as described. Big improvement. Have already recommended to a friend. Worth it.