- C-pads snug up the fit around your ankle bone.
- It's good for heel and ankle retention if the hindfoot is loose in a boot.
- Creates a "pocket" for the ankle bone, reducing pressure against the shell.
- These pads are self-adhesive and are attached to the outside of the boot liner.
- 1/8" thick firm foam.
- Sold as 2 pairs (4 pads total).
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great for alleviating heal lift and snugging up the entire lower boot, real stability. The pocket created in the middle takes pressure off ankle bones. Great thickness.
Work for a loose heel. they stick on the outside of the liner with the C facing towards the toes, can place on one or both sides. put duct tape over them so that they stay in place when inserting liner. the nice thing about c pads is that you can have each side different heights.
Does a great job holding my heel down. Just make sure it doesn't get bunched up when you reinsert the boot liner.