- C-pads snug up the fit around your ankle bone.
- It's good for heel and ankle retention if the hindfoot is loose in a boot.
- Creates a "pocket" for the ankle bone, reducing pressure against the shell.
- These pads are self-adhesive and are attached to the outside of the boot liner.
- 1/8" thick firm foam.
- Sold as 2 pairs (4 pads total).
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Work for a loose heel. they stick on the outside of the liner with the C facing towards the toes, can place on one or both sides. put duct tape over them so that they stay in place when inserting liner. the nice thing about c pads is that you can have each side different heights.
Does a great job holding my heel down. Just make sure it doesn't get bunched up when you reinsert the boot liner.