- 5/16-18 Bottoming Tap for threaded insert installation.
- After drilling a 9.5mm deep hole with an "F" drill (.257" diameter), the tap is used to cut threads all the way to the bottom of the hole to install the insert.
- A standard tap won't cut threads all the way to the bottom, and not all bottoming taps cut as deeply.
- This one is easier to tap straight because it has four flutes, is designed for cutting wood or metal, and cuts all the way to the bottom of the hole.
- Use with standard tap handle.
- Sold each.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
don't lock those bindings down! expand the quiver with binding freedom inserts. this tap cuts the perfect thread to allow easy insert instal. Use with the high peel epoxy and never worry about pulling out of a ski again.