When you have base damage that goes down to the core and covers some acreage you're often left with no choice but surgery. This heavy steel template enables you to accurately cut out material from the base of your ski and create an identical patch from a piece of P-Tex Material. This template is designed for repairs along the edge of the ski or board. Be sure to see the video for guidance.
- Features three cut-outs for patching gouges along the edge of the ski or board.
- Easily clamped to the ski or board to prevent movement.
- Template measures 6" x 3" overall.
- Big semicircle cut-out measures 1.9" x .7" (100 x 40mm).
- Small semicircle cut-out measures 4" x .75" (47 x 17mm).
- Long skinny cut-out measures 4" x .74" (100 x 18mm).
- Made of thick steel.