Here at tognar we're committed to reducing our impact on the planet through our business practices.
Here are the steps we have taken to become a more sustainable business
- 100% reduction in our use of new packing materials such as packing peanuts, bubble wrap etc by sourcing these 100% reused from other local businesses
- Reducing our use of new boxes by up to 50% by sourcing 100% reused cardboard boxes from local businesses all new boxes are Cradle-to-CradleCM certified. C-toC considers energy and water use through manufacturing, and ends with a product that can be safely recycled. C-to-C certification comes from McDonough Braungart Design Chemistry.
- We offer environmentally friendly alternatives to the consumer whenever available from manufacturers
- When possible we order product from manufacturers without retail packaging, and package them ourselves using biodegradable bags.
- We are also in the process of refitting our warehouse with low energy lighting
We love our mountains and clean air and do our best to make the the ski industry a part of a sustainable future.
Cat & Scott