Rocker Ski Rack™ is one of the finest ski racks we've come across. It differs from other wall-mounted racks because it stores your skis (or snowboards) in a neutral position, in other words it doesn't alter the shape of the camber. This is especially important for skis with early rise or rocker. It is not necessary to use a ski strap on the tails of the skis either, which can further alter the natural shape.
This version is the "XL" which features 6" (152mm) rubberized arms, it is a good choice for wider skis and snowboards. If your skis aren't wide (Nordic, etc.) or you don't snowboard then you might check out the "Standard" version.
Racks are sold each and hold one pair of skis or two snowboards. They can be mounted directly to the wall or, if you buy several you can mount them to a 2x4 or similar and mount that to the wall.
- Stores skis & boards without altering their natural shape
- All steel construction with a durable, powder-coated finish
- Rubberized, 6" (152mm) arms retain the skis or snowboard.
- Designed & handmade in Ashland, Oregon, USA
- Size: 9" x 4" x 4" (Length x Height x Width)
- Weight: Approximately 2 lbs
- Rocker Ski Rack™ - Standard
- Mounting Hardware
- Mounting Instructions
The operation of the Rocker Ski Rack™ is simple:
- Lift storage arm and insert ski or snowboard.
- Pivot storage arm down, creating contact between the surfaces of the storage arm and ski or snowboard. The leverage/friction generated by the arms of the Rocker Ski Rack™ and the ski or snowboard retain your equipment until you need to use it again.
- Repeat if required.
That’s it! To remove your ski/snowboard from Rocker Ski Rack™ simply reverse the steps mentioned above (hold onto ski/snowboard, pivot storage arm up, and remove equipment).
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a pricey ski rack, but I bought it because it is one of the few designs that will not potentially damage the camber of your skis. I have not been disappointed. The rack is sturdy, well-built, easy to use, and securely holds my 108-width skis.