A compact, all-metal vise for travel or home use. Powder coated aluminum construction ensures you'll be using this vise for a long time. The central jaw of this vise will clamp skis up to 90mm (approx.) under foot, if you've got skis wider (and we bet you do) don't worry, the jaw of this vise is designed to clamp to parts of the binding as well (see photos). If you prefer the color red to yellow take a look at the Swix Jaw Economy Vise, for all intents and purposes it is the same vise.
- A bomber and affordable, all-metal, 3-piece ski vise.
- Central clamp adjusts from 40mm to 90mm wide.
- If your skis are wider you have other clamping options (see photo).
- 30mm long clamp pads.
- Fixed-height tip and tail supports will accomodate skis at a 90° or 60° angle for side edge work (see photo).
- Vise parts clamp to workbenches up to 2.25” thick.
- This vise will not accomodate the Toko Nordic/Snowboard Adapters.
- Made in Italy.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am in Europe and I could not get this set locally over here - thank you Tognar! I have used a different set before but these are absolutlely terrific - good quality - correct stance and jaws for standard piste skis, all mountain and my Sin 7s. There are no issues or niggles - well engineered, sturdy, good powder coat paint job and durable rubber pads.
Cast metal is much better than any plastic. Very versatile jaws, good for holding left or right hand directions. Could use a vertical adjustment on the centre jaws to suit different binding heights.
after years of home made vise contraptions ski tuning is finaly easy