This Toko base bevel guide features tool-free angle adjustment and a built-in clamp to securely hold files or stones in position for precision work. The tool is a good choice for families with multiple skiers or boarders requiring various base bevels, or individuals with an extensive quiver to tune.
- Durable aluminum body.
- Angles adjustable from .5° to 2°.
- Fits files, stones or diamonds up to 6mm (1/4") thick and (250mm) 10" long.
- Will fit 70mm (2.75") or 100mm (4") diamond stones from DMT, Swix or Moonflex.
- The tool positions the files or stones at the optimum angle for smooth cutting and polishing.
- Sold as tool only, file not included.
If you are considering the Toko Edge Tuner Pro as a companion to this tool, go with 70mm diamond stones as they will be interchangeable between the two tools.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If you have different skis with different angles, then this will work well. But if you are tuning your race skis with the same angles then get a fixed angle guide.