This is a universal wax with a bit more zip and durability than the standard. Expect it to run better than the standard universal when snow has more moisture. We find that a true universal wax runs best in the mid temperature range, roughly 14°F to 32°F (-10°C to 0°C), roughly. Offered in two quantities, 1.25kg or 2.5kg.
- Wide temperature range.
- 14° to 32°F (-10° to 0°C).
- Each 250-gram bar measures approx. 9"x2"x1.5" (230x50x40mm).
- Recommended wax iron temperature 256° to 285°F (130° to 140°C).
- 1.25kg (2.75lbs) 5 x 250g bars
- 2.50kg (5.50lbs) 10 x 250g bars