- Sold as a pair these straps protect your bases and make transportation easy.
- To use simply slip the attached foam piece between your ski bases (protecting your nice wax job and structure) then wrap the nylon strap around your skis, velcro keeps it all in place.
- One strap goes between the shovels and the other between the tails.
- Wraps skis up to 130mm wide (at wrap point).
- Color is blue with white Tognar logo.
- Sold as a Pair.
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Pros: decent length and functionality Cons: last inch of Velcro needs finger tab(no Velcro) as the Velcro works to well and it’s hard to pull apart....I solved the issue by making pull tabs with duct tape.
Great product, great price! As someone who only needs one more pair of skis, I add a pair of these straps to every order ;-)
Skinnier than I expected but they work fine.
Good for all skis.
These are great straps! They provide cushions to separate the bases and secure holding.
Work as advertised, very strong velcro holds skis very well. Nice and wide for extra wide skis!
These straps accommodate all types of skis from modern carve skis to very wide powder skis. A must have !
The big brand is a little more, but they both serve the same purpose. Both are quality products.
Awesome. I have tried many methods of ski-strapping before. This the most affordable & efficacious product I've discovered to facilitate me in this effort. Plus, it says Tognar on it. And how cool is that?