By far our most popular ski vise. Solid cast aluminum construction, bomber central clamp and durable pads ensure a long working life, seriously these things are hard to kill. The tip and tail supports are adjustable in height, to custom fit the vise to individual skis, and feature individual clamps to grip skis or boards in a vertical position for side-edge tuning.
- Central clamp adjusts to accept skis from 40mm to 100mm underfoot.
- Central clamp pads measure 50mm long.
- Aluminum supports and clamps.
- The vise clamps easily to workbenches up to 2.25” thick.
- Spring-loaded tip and tail supports adjust in height from 5.5” to 6.75” and can pivot from 90° to 60°.
- The tip and tail supports feature independent clamps to grip skis or snowboards “edge up”.
- Optional clamp-on platforms fit atop tip and tail supports.
- Accepts the optional Snowboard Platforms or universal nordic/snowboard adapters.
- Includes two basic brake retainers.
- Made in Italy.