The VP-line is primarily designed for racers and ambitious non-racing individuals but can also be used by recreational skiers who want the optimum skiing experience. The waxes contain a new additive designed to impart maximum lubricity. This improves the stick-slip properties of the wax.
VP70 Yellow Hard Kickwax
- Designed for moist and beginning wet, new snow.
- Can also be used in moderate transformed snow until just below the freezing point.
- If you experience very wet, new snow or coarse transformed snow klister is recommended.
- For new and new fallen fine-grained snow from 0°C to 3°C (32°F to 38°F).
- Old/partly transformed snow from 2°C to -1°C (36°F to 30°F).
- Fluoro Free.
Apply thin layers, smoothing the surface with a synthetic cork (T12) between layers.