V0005 Polar Hard Kickwax
- As the name indicates, this is hardwax made for the coldest conditions.
- Frequently used in the polar regions of Europe and North America.
- New Fallen Snow -12°C to -25°C (10°F to -12°F).
- Old fine grained snow -15°C to -30°C (5°F to -22°F).
V0020 Green Hard Kickwax
- The well known cold snow wax, used for more than fifty years.
- Has been modernized several times with new components.
- New Fallen Snow -8°C to -15°C (18°F to 5°F).
- Old fine grained snow -10°C to -18°C (14°F to -0°F).
V0030 Blue Hard Kickwax
- Another truly classic Swix wax.
- To be used on moderate cold snow when skiing is at its best.
- New Fallen Snow -2°C to -10°C (28°F to -14°F).
- Old fine grained snow -5°C to -15°C (23°F to 5°F).
V0040 Blue Extra Hard Kickwax
- The most popular V-wax. A very flexible and versatile wax covering a large temperaturerange on the cold side of freezing.
- To be utilized close to 0°C, demands relatively new snow and low air humidity (below 45-50%).
- New Fallen Snow -1°C to -7°C (30°F to -19°F).
- Old fine grained snow -3°C to -10°C (27°F to 14°F).
V0045 Violet Special Hard Kickwax
- A very frequently used wax, both in racing and touring.
- When Blue Extra becomes somewhat slippery, a thin layer of Violet Special probably is the right wax.
- New Fallen Snow 0°C to -3°C (32°F to 27°F).
- Old fine grained snow -2°C to -6°C (28°F to 21°F).
V0050 Violet Hard Kickwax
- For many years the secret weapon of World Cup servicemen.
- To be used when the snow is in a stage going from cold to wet, around freezing.
- New Fallen Snow 0°C (32°F).
- Old fine grained snow -1°C to -3°C (30°F to 27°F).
V0055 Red Special Hard Kickwax
- For moist new snow up to +1°C (34°F) and down to -2°C (28°F) in older more transformed granular snow.
- New Fallen Snow 1°C to 0°C (34°F to 32°F).
- Old fine grained snow 0°C to -2°C (32°F to 28°F).
V0060 Red/Silver Hard Kickwax
- For wet new snow up +3°C (38°F) and down to -1°C (30°F) in older more transformed granular snow. Apply thicker the warmer it is to secure grip.
- New Fallen Snow 3°C to 0°C (37°F to 32°F).
- Old fine grained snow 1°C to -1°C (34°F to 30°F).