Due to size restrictions we are not able to send this item internationally. Does not qualify for free shipping.
- Lightweight aluminum Nordic waxing profile provides good stability and nearly full-length support for tuning and waxing x-c classic, skating and touring skis.
- Tip and tail supports easily slide along a fixed aluminum rail to accommodate skis from 140cm to 210cm.
- The included midpoint clamp snaps into the binding (same dimensions as a boot bar).
- Profile can be clamped to a bench or waxing table using the Swix T790-k Clamps.
- Profile can also stand-alone using Swix T0079-1 Folding Legs.
- This profile is extremely well built for a lifetime of use.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
great stability and support for my skis now. Worked well with the clamps for attaching on my wax table . I was using my old alpine vises for years . Waxing is so much better now. And rilling skis on this narrow profile is great for pressing my toko roller bar across bases for full even uniform pressure.
Simple, sturdy, easy to make adjustments. Just put the ski on and get waxing!
After years of using improvised and merely adequate waxing profiles, I finally sprang for this new Swix T0793-2. Not only is this new profile solid and easy on the eyes, it's symmetrical. In a small shop like mine the opportunity to turn the ski either way is huge. Swix also makes an attachment called the T-079H 'Ski Holder' - if you happen to work on 3-pins, etc. No more profile envy for me... this model has to be the best.