Due to size restrictions we are not able to send this item internationally. Fixed Shipping cost for domestic orders, does not qualify for free shipping.
- This portable table is a little narrower and lighter than the Swix T76 Pro Table, but is still plenty burly for most any home or travel tuning and waxing needs.
- The table measures 13.75" wide x 47.5" long.
- Height can be set at 33" or 30.25"
- The frame is steel, the platform is wood covered with a durable composite top sheet.
- The legs fold up underneath for easy transport, and the foot of one leg is adjustable in length to help stabilize the table on uneven terrain.
- An optional set of vertical ski racks clamp to this table to store two pair of alpine skis or four pair of nordic skis while waxing or tuning.
- It will also accept one or two sets of Swix profile set (SWX-T766), which slide into the square tubing that runs along either edge of the table.
- Also available is a sturdy nylon travel bag.
Due to size restrictions we are not able to send this item internationally.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Not exactly lightweight but a good trade off between sturdiness & portability. Simple, solid build, good quality. My only complaint would be the lack of plastic end caps on the table part. However, since the square tubes are standard sized I bought these separately and voila... perfection.
The waxing table is sturdier than I expected and is stable despite its relatively narrow width. It holds my ski vises nicely, puts the skis at a comfortable height, and there is room for my iron, waxes, and waxing tools. All in all, a nice piece of equipment that makes waxing much easier.
I've been tuning my skis for many years - mostly waxing and edge maintenance. I've used an old Workmate folding work bench for the last 10 years or so by clamping a long oak board to it and then putting my ski vises on that. It worked OK. I made the plunge this year and bought this Swix table. I should have done it long ago. It is the right height, it is solidly made, it folds into a small profile and it gives me a wider more stable work surface. It has an adjustable leg that keeps it from rocking, attachment points for accessories and it is also pretty good looking! If you hot wax your own skis (and you should) you should own this table. It will stay set up in my garage for the winter - which makes me happy because I know it is ski season (finally). My home mountain opened three days ago - woohoo! Man-made snow for now, but we are hopeful.... Great product!
I use this table in my garage all winter, it's stable and just the right height for tuning. I use the iron holder which attaches right to the side. When the season ends, I fold it up and slide it into a corner. Great product!