This vise is a great solution for retaining Nordic (cross country) skis when waxing and prepping. Unlike a full-sized Nordic profile, this compact three-piece vise requires very little space for set-up and storage. The flexible tips and tails common to Nordic skis are supported by pivoting platforms, making scraping and brushing much easier on you and your skis. A clever adjustable steel bar, located on the central tower, clips into your binding in the same manner as your boot holding the ski firmly in place. Whether waxing at home, or on the road, this sturdy little vise won't let you down.
- All three towers are aluminum for longevity.
- Central bar is adjustable to accept different ski cambers.
- It's compact enough to easily pack along for races, yet sturdy enough for home use.
- Quickly clamps to a work bench, hotel table, tail gate, etc.
- Not compatible with 3-pin style bindings.
- Set includes, central tower, 2x tip/tail towers, 2x composite tip/tail platforms.