Swix Marathon is an extremely durable race wax in a fluoro-free formula. Use Marathon as first layer for longer duration Nordic events. Also useful corked in as an overlay for Alpine events. It can also be mixed in with the wax of the day to increase glide and durability...pretty versatile stuff!
- Marathon White is intended for use on clean, wet snow.
- See application tips below.
- Iron temp. 155°C (311°F)
Marathon is a very hard wax which requires a hot iron to melt in. It is essential to use an accurate iron.
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. along the length of a skating ski.
- The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability.
- Scraping after approx. one minute.