- High quality universal lo-fluoro glide wax.
- Wide temperature range. Air Temp Range: 14F /50F
- Works well in all snow conditions.
- Fluorinated for increased water repellancy and glide in wet snow.
- Hot waxing is recommended.
- 900g total (box of 5 x 180g bars), bulk packaged.
- If you want to extend the cold end range of this wax, or use it in more aggressive snow conditions simply add a bit of CH3 or LF3 Cold Powder on top of the F4 after dripping it on the base, then iron them together. The cold powder will harden the wax making it more durable and increasing glide in icy or super cold conditions.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best for wide temperature range, performance and cost. As a recreational skier and racer, I use this was almost exclusively for the past decade with no regrets and plenty of savings.
Everybody knows about F4 paste wax, but it seems as if few know that it comes in a hot wax. I have used it exclusively for years. The first time I used it I noticed immediately that my skis were gliding farther and faster than they did with a hydrocarbon wax. This stuff is perfect for recreational skiing on the packed powder here in the mid-west. It works at just about any temperature, which is good enough as long as you are not trying to shave hundredths of a second off a race time.
I really like this wax for use in the Pacific Northwest. It works for our brand of snow so well that it's my go-to type of wax. I have tried other stuff but I now use the F4 exclusively as my all-around wax. It isn't so good in the Spring, so I use it as a base coat with Hertel Spring Solution over that. I iron or cork it in and for recreational skiing like I do, it works just fine.