MUST SHIP FEDEX GROUND DUE TO FLAMMABILITY. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.
- High quality liquid wax that works well in all snow conditions and temperatures.
- Air Temp Range: 14°F /50°F
- Easy to apply on hill or off.
- New wider shape (3.5") makes waxing wider skis a breeze.
- Compact (4.5") size fits in your pocket or pack.
- Foam applicator and felt buffing pad built in.
- Works extremely for waxing sidewalls as well (this technique is often used on race skis to reduce friction in turns).
- Fluoro free.
- 100ml (3.38oz)
How to Apply
- Remove the top cap to reveal the foam applicator, press against the base and apply wax in a circular motion along the base.
- Allow to air dry.
- Remove bottom cap to reveal the felt buffing pad, buff in wax.
- That's it, you're done...now go work off those chili cheese fries!
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A liquid wax is another great Pocket Product. Not only can you use it to give skis a little zip, it also is an excellent cleaner on dirty snow days. For cleaning, just put it on heavy then wipe off with a clean paper towel. It removes dirt FAST!
Easy to apply, long-lasting, and effective. I was surprised at how long the application lasted and it worked well for cold, soft snow (don't know about wet or icy conditions). I found this better than the paste version. The foam applicator on the paste disintegrated after a couple of applications. The liquid applicator lasts for the life of the product.