- -4ºC to 4ºC (25ºF to 39ºF).
- LF8X retains the same formula as the previous LF8 wax.
- It is a great wax for training and all around high performance skiing.
- Also works well as a base prep wax for racing skis.
- Can be raced on alone at lower humidity.
- On the warmer end of its range, in higher humidity, it can be used with Cera F as a top layer.
- Recommended iron temperature setting of 130ºC (266°F).
- 180 gram bar.
A Bit About Swix LFX Waxes:
These are fluorinated hydrocarbon waxes having a lower percentage of low-melt point fluoro additive than HFX waxes.
They are used alone as training waxes, or as racing waxes with Cera F as a final layer when conditions are at the warmer end with higher humidity, or alone as a race wax at very low temperatures and low humidity.
The temperature ranges and wax colors of the LFX waxes coincide with the HFX category. LFX waxes can be distinguished from HFX waxes due to their lighter, muted, hue.