- -2ºC to -8ºC (28ºF to 18ºF).
- A new and improved formula that performs well in normal winter conditions below the freezing point.
- Its hardness makes it very easy to work with.
- Can be used alone as a racing wax at lower humidity.
- On the warmer end of its range, in higher humidity, it can be used with Cera F as a top layer.
- Recommended iron temperature setting of 140ºC (284°F).
- 180 gram bar.
A Bit About Swix LFX Waxes:
These are fluorinated hydrocarbon waxes having a lower percentage of low-melt point fluoro additive than HFX waxes.
They are used alone as training waxes, or as racing waxes with Cera F as a final layer when conditions are at the warmer end with higher humidity, or alone as a race wax at very low temperatures and low humidity.
The temperature ranges and wax colors of the LFX waxes coincide with the HFX category. LFX waxes can be distinguished from HFX waxes due to their lighter, muted, hue.