- -5ºC to -10ºC (23ºF to 14ºF).
- LF6X retains the same formula as the venerable LF6 wax.
- A versatile wax with great durability and excellent glide in aggressive snow conditions.
- On the warmer end of its range, in higher humidity, it can be used with Cera F as a top layer.
- Recommended iron temperature setting of 145ºC (293°F).
- 60 gram bar.
A Bit About Swix LFX Waxes:
These are fluorinated hydrocarbon waxes having a lower percentage of low-melt point fluoro additive than HFX waxes.
They are used alone as training waxes, or as racing waxes with Cera F as a final layer when conditions are at the warmer end with higher humidity, or alone as a race wax at very low temperatures and low humidity.
The temperature ranges and wax colors of the LFX waxes coincide with the HFX category. LFX waxes can be distinguished from HFX waxes due to their lighter, muted, hue.