- -4°C to 4°C (25°F to 39°F).
- A continuation of the excellent CH8 formula.
- A fantastic, economical wax for training, base prep., or racing.
- Combine with Cera F (FC08X) or FC8A for race day speed!
- Recommended iron temperature setting of 130ºC (266°F).
- Fluoro free.
- 900 grams (5x180g bars) bulk packaged, without lids.
A bit about Swix CHX Waxes:
CHX stands for Hydrocarbon. This category has no fluorocarbon material in the blends. They are 100% high performance hydrocarbon paraffins. Athough they can be looked upon as an economical racing wax group, the colder waxes perform very well alone, the warmer waxes make an acceptable base layer for Cera F.
Their colors and temperature ranges coincide with the HFX and LFX waxes. The CHX waxes can be distinguished from the LFX and HFX waxes by their darker (richer) color hue.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Awesome wax! Almost Universal for the Wasatch.
This is my go to base layer and a very good every day wax for the Wasatch.
Arguably the most widely used glide wax in the world, the SWIX CH8X slots in between not to cold and not too hot air/snow temperatures. This industry standard belongs in everyone’s tune up kit. If you could only have one bar of wax this is the one.