- -5°C to -10°C (23°F to 14°F).
- CH6X retains the same formula as the previous CH6 wax.
- An excellent wax for more aggressive snow conditions such as man-made or glacier skiing.
- Recommended iron temperature setting of 145ºC (293°F).
- Fluoro free.
- 900 grams (5x180g bars) bulk packaged, without lids.
A bit about Swix CHX Waxes:
CHX stands for Hydrocarbon. This category has no fluorocarbon material in the blends. They are 100% high performance hydrocarbon paraffins. Athough they can be looked upon as an economical racing wax group, the colder waxes perform very well alone, the warmer waxes make an acceptable base layer for Cera F.
Their colors and temperature ranges coincide with the HFX and LFX waxes. The CHX waxes can be distinguished from the LFX and HFX waxes by their darker (richer) color hue.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
best colorado wax that I've tried. works great, durable, needs 145 degree iron temp