- -8°C to -14°C (18°F to 7°F).
- Designed to fill the gap between CH4X and CH6X.
- It is easier to work with than CH4X while retaining glide and durability in cold condition.
- A very durable wax, and an excellent choice for man-made snow.
- Runs well alone as a cold condition, low humidity race wax.
- Can be run as a race wax when used with Cera F (FC05X).
- Recommended iron temperature setting of 150ºC (300°F).
- 180 gram bar.
A bit about Swix CHX Waxes:
CHX stands for Hydrocarbon. This category has no fluorocarbon material in the blends. They are 100% high performance hydrocarbon paraffins. Athough they can be looked upon as an economical racing wax group, the colder waxes perform very well alone, the warmer waxes make an acceptable base layer for Cera F.
Their colors and temperature ranges coincide with the HFX and LFX waxes. The CHX waxes can be distinguished from the LFX and HFX waxes by their darker (richer) color hue.