- 0°C to 10°C (32°F to 50°F).
- A slightly harder version than the previous CH10 wax.
- Improved glide and durability.
- Runs well in wet, sloppy snow making it a great choice for spring.
- Also a good choice for hot-scraping or base prep applications.
- Recommended iron temperature setting of 120ºC (248°F).
- 180 gram bar.
A bit about Swix CHX Waxes:
CHX stands for Hydrocarbon. This category has no fluorocarbon material in the blends. They are 100% high performance hydrocarbon paraffins. Athough they can be looked upon as an economical racing wax group, the colder waxes perform very well alone, the warmer waxes make an acceptable base layer for Cera F.
Their colors and temperature ranges coincide with the HFX and LFX waxes. The CHX waxes can be distinguished from the LFX and HFX waxes by their darker (richer) color hue.