Rotobrushes are used by many of the world's top national teams and factory service technicians. They save time and help create the fastest bases as well. Rotobrushes are very versatile...they can be used to remove wax, open and uncover base structure, cut away unwanted p-tex hairs and polish bases. We offer a complete selection of handles, brushes and attachments. To operate, slip the desired brush or attachment onto a control handle, clamp the handle into any electric or battery-powered drill, and start the drill.
- 300mm wide.
- Grey Nylon Bristles 4mm X .12mm Medium Stiff
- Very versatile brush, the one to own if you had to choose just one.
- Use after hot-waxing and scraping to remove excess hard or medium hard waxes from base structure.
- Use back and forth motion with light pressure at 2500 rpm followed by 2 tip-to-tail finishing strokes.
- Labeled Toko, made by Redcreek.
- Handle is not included.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I’ve been waxing for decades but this roto brush adds that finish polish that makes the board really fly.