- (4) Rocker Ski Racks - Choose XL or Standard.
- Hardwood cherry back with pre-drilled mounts @ 24" & 32" for easy mounting to wall studs.
- Designed & handmade in Ashland, Oregon, USA
- Size: 36" x 4" x 9" (Length x Height x Depth)
- Weight: Approximately 10 lbs
- Rocker Ski Rack™ - 4 Pack
- Mounting Hardware
- Mounting Instructions
- Mounting Template
The operation of the Rocker Ski Rack™ is simple:
- Lift storage arm and insert ski or snowboard.
- Pivot storage arm down, creating contact between the surfaces of the storage arm and ski or snowboard. The leverage/friction generated by the arms of the Rocker Ski Rack™ and the ski or snowboard retain your equipment until you need to use it again.
- Repeat if required.
That’s it! To remove your ski/snowboard from Rocker Ski Rack™ simply reverse the steps mentioned above (hold onto ski/snowboard, pivot storage arm up, and remove equipment).
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I had a wooden peg system that worked for years to hold our skis, but as we went to rockered fat powder skis the pegs started breaking. My daughter and son in law told me about this rack. It works great, holding the skis securely and doesn't strain the rockered tips. The garage looks better without skis leaning against the wall because the rack wouldn't hold them. Glad I got this rack.