- Cold (Blue) 5° to 20°F (-15° to -7°C)
- For cold snow conditions.
- These waxes have a unique ultra-fine microcrystalline structure which provides superior adhesion to base material and increased flexibility to resist wax breakdown from heat, static and friction.
- PFC free.
- Made in USA.
- Bar measures approx. 7.5" x 3.75" x 1.20" (190 x 95 x 30mm)
- Average bar weight is 14oz.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I use this wax on the edges of my snowboards, really makes the wax job last a lot longer, especially on refrozen granular snow that I encounter often while night riding at Mt Hood. Just apply after the all temp wax and it's golden, the only reason for concern is that it's hard to scrape. Keep your scraper sharp and don't apply excessive amounts.