- Panzar files are used to "rough in" side edge bevels on skis or snowboards.
- Follow with a mill file and polishing stone selection.
- Use on side edges only! They are too aggressive for base edges.
- Also useful for removing rock damage (be sure to use a diamond stone first to soften the hardcasing).
- Fits many edge tuning tools including the MTK 701, also works well in seperate side file guides.
- 2.75" (70mm) long.
- Sold each.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
when I saw Doug Combs do an entire tune with just a panzer file, I knew I had to have one. these cut, not rub, for a precise edge set.
A hard file with aggressive teeth for fast edge adjustment.