- The slow curing time of this epoxy provides a more flexible bond without sacrificing strength.
- 5-minute work time - make sure everything is ready prior to mixing.
- 50% stregth in 10 - 20 minutes 90% cured in 24-hours, fully cured in 3-days.
- Good for small repairs, topsheet delams, or folks in a hurry
- Dries crystal clear or can be colored with pigments to match ski or snowboard cosmetics.
- Two part epoxy to make 2.8oz. total.
- Color is CLEAR
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Large Plastic Kit cover had large break about 10 in.
long . The next day it was usable . Very good product.
I bought this to repair some small
top sheet delaminations on my snowboard. It was easy to apply and dried clear and strong, just as advertised. I rode it for a day and it held up well, no damage to it whatsoever. Mixing sticks were included in the package, which was a huge plus since I didn't have to go search for some small piece of scrap.