- The slow curing time of this epoxy provides a more flexible bond without sacrificing strength.
- 5-minute work time - make sure everything is ready prior to mixing.
- 50% stregth in 10 - 20 minutes 90% cured in 24-hours, fully cured in 3-days.
- Good for small repairs, topsheet delams, or folks in a hurry
- Dries crystal clear or can be colored with pigments to match ski or snowboard cosmetics.
- Two part epoxy to make 2.8oz. total.
- Color is CLEAR
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
As the name implies....Loctite. The stuff is rock solid for keeping the new base material glued. Highly recommended.
Large Plastic Kit cover had large break about 10 in. long . The next day it was usable . Very good product.
I bought this to repair some small top sheet delaminations on my snowboard. It was easy to apply and dried clear and strong, just as advertised. I rode it for a day and it held up well, no damage to it whatsoever. Mixing sticks were included in the package, which was a huge plus since I didn't have to go search for some small piece of scrap.