What Are Tognar's Business Hours?
October-April: Phone Hours Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm (Pacific time).
May-September: Phone hours vary depending on workload, leave us a message or send an email for prompt response.
We're closed weekends, public holidays and epic powder mornings.
Due to shipper unavailability we do not ship on major public holidays.
We are closed on the following holidays: Thursday and Friday of Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Day, New Years Eve and Day.
During the week we sometimes go out for lunch, coffee, perambulations, etc. So if you don't reach us please leave a message.
You can always reach us by e-mail email@example.com
How do I return an item?
- You may return new, unopened or defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
- We do not refund original shipping costs.
- Once an item has been used it can not be returned for a refund unless it is defective upon receipt.
- There are no returns on closeout items or special orders.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs unless the item was defective upon receipt and is being returned within 30 days.
- Items used for other than their intended purpose cannot be returned eg. Industrial manufacturing use of Waxing irons.
If you need to return an item
- Log into your account, view the order using the "Completed Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item.
If you don't have an account just follow step 2 below.
- Ship the item back to us at the address below.
Please pack it securely (we can't be of help if your returned item doesn't make it back to us)
Include a copy of your sales slip or a note with your order #, and let us know if you want an exchange, credit or refund.
- We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Please send returns to:
280 E Hersey
Ashland OR 97520
When will my order ship?
October - April orders received before 11am (PST) are shipped that same day.
May - September we ship within 24-hours on the next business day (unless on vacation).
We do not refund shipping costs if the delivery is delayed beyond our control.
How much is shipping?
Our warehouse is located in Southern Oregon USA, and our shipping rates are based on the direct cost quoted from USPS or UPS. If an item notes MUST SHIP VIA UPS please select this upon checkout or additional charges may be applied.
Do you offer Free Shipping?
We offer free shipping on orders over $50 that are shipping to a US address. Items excluded from free shipping are tuning tables, Nordic Profiles, ski racks, and JigaRex Jigs these items have a fixed rate to US addresses that will appear during checkout.
Tognar will not share, rent, lease, or sell your personal information (email address, name, physical address, etc.) to any third party for their independent use or benefit. Never. Ever.
Can I make special orders?
If you don't find what you're looking for on our website we can usually make special orders from the manufacturer for you, just send us an email or give us a ring.
Can I visit your Warehouse?
If you live in the Ashland area or you are traveling through and want to pick up some tools you're welcome to stop by,
just give us a ring first at 1-800-299-9904 to make sure we're here.
Do you Ship Overseas?
We ship all over the snowy world.
Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations -ie. liquids and flammables. Shipping time varies by country.
First Class International shipping can take up to 6 weeks (this is the cheapest AND slowest way) so if you need your order by a certain time we recommend you choose Priority or Express options.
We will not reship a missing order unless 8 weeks have passed since ship date.
Can you mark my order as a gift to avoid taxes?
It is our policy to declare the actual cost of goods on the customs form, as a company we strive to be honest and transparent with everyone we do business with and this includes the Postal Service.
The recipient of an international order is responsible for payment of applicable duties, taxes and other fees. Please contact your Customs office for information on duties, taxes and restricted items.