F.A.Q's Shipping & Returns
How can I get in touch with Tognar?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring at 1-800-299-9904. Our phone hours October through April are 9-4 PST. During the spring and summer it is a bit less structured. Emails are the best and quickest May through September. We are closed on major holidays, posted phone hours can be affected by powder days.
Do you guys ever take time off?
Yes we do! We usually take a few weeks off during the summer to do some much needed travel. Orders will continue to ship during this time but we won't be answering the phone. You can send us an email and we'll respond ASAP. If you prefer a phone call, leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as we are able.
Do you guys ship to (insert country here)?
Yes! We ship all over the world, if you have an address chances are we can ship to it.
How long does shipping take to (insert country here)?
We offer three shipping options for international orders, First-Class, Priority Mail and Express Mail. First-Class is limited to orders weighing less than 4-pounds. First Class can take anywhere from one to six weeks depending on destination country. It is the least expensive, but you may have to wait a bit to get your stuff. Priority Mail is our most commonly used method, cost effective and quick, usually 6-10 days to most countries. Express Mail is a few days faster than Priority Mail but you'll pay a bit more, 3-6 days is common.
Will I be able to track my international order?
Yes. We will send a tracking number as soon as your order is packed. You can track your order at USPS.com, you can track it through your country's postal service when it clears customs using the same tracking number.
Occasionally we offer coupon codes for a certain percentage off items on an order, be advised that the discount will not apply to items already discounted on our website (i.e. Sale Items).
We offer free shipping on orders over $100 that are shipping to a US address. Items excluded from free shipping are tuning tables and Nordic Profiles, these items have a fixed rate to US addresses that will appear during checkout. Shipping address must be able to receive US Postal Service.
Our warehouse is located in Southern Oregon and our shipping rates are based on shipping quotes from USPS & UPS.
If an item notes MUST SHIP VIA UPS please select this upon checkout or additional charges may be applied.
October - April orders received before 11am (PST) are shipped that same day.
May - September we ship within 24-hours on the next business day (unless on vacation).
We do not refund shipping costs if the delivery is delayed beyond our control.
We ship all over the snowy world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations -ie. liquids and flammables.
Shipping time varies by country. First Class International shipping can take up to 6 weeks (this is the cheapest AND slowest way) so if you need your order by a certain time we recommend you choose Priority or Express options.
We will not reship a missing order unless 8 weeks have passed since ship date.
It is our policy to declare the actual cost of goods on the customs form, as a company we strive to be honest and transparent with everyone we do business with and this includes the Postal Service.
The recipient of an international order is responsible for payment of applicable duties, taxes and other fees. Please contact your Customs office for information on duties, taxes and restricted items.
- You may return new, unopened or defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
- We do not refund original shipping costs.
- Once an item has been used it can not be returned for a refund unless it is defective upon receipt.
- There are no returns on closeout items or special orders.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs unless the item was defective upon receipt and is being returned within 30 days.
- Items used for other than their intended purpose cannot be returned eg. Industrial manufacturing use of Waxing irons.
How to return an item
If you need to return an item
- Log into your account, view the order using the "Completed Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item.
If you don't have an account just follow step 2 below.
- Ship the item back to us at the address below.
Please pack it securely (we can't be of help if your returned item doesn't make it back to us)
Include a copy of your sales slip or a note with your order #, and let us know if you want an exchange, credit or refund.
- We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
- Please send returns to: Tognar Toolworks, 280 E Hersey UNIT 4, Ashland OR 97520
OPEN & SHUT
October-April Phone Hours Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm (Pacific time).
May-September Phone hours vary depending on workload, leave us a message or send an email for prompt response.
We're closed weekends, public holidays and epic powder mornings.
Due to shipper unavailability we do not ship on major public holidays.
We will be closed on the following holidays:
- Thursday and Friday of Thanksgiving Week
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- New Years Eve and New Years Day
During the week we sometimes go out for lunch, coffee, perambulations, etc. So if you don't reach us please leave a message.
You can always reach us by e-mail email@example.com
If you live in the Ashland area or you are traveling through and want to pick up some tools you're welcome to stop by, just give us a ring first at 1-800-299-9904 to make sure we're here. Please keep in mind we are a warehouse space not a retail store, so it's a good idea to have in mind what you'd like ahead of time.
Your order may show up in a pre-used box, we recycle sturdy cardboard boxes collected from other local businesses to help reduce unnecessary waste
If you don't find what you're looking for on our website we can usually make special orders from the manufacturer for you, just send us an email or give us a ring.