- Race Bullet is a fluorinated additive wax for use on cold, aggressive snow.
- The Old Snow formula is intended for snow that is at least 3-days old.
- Bullet wax works best at snow temperatures of 14°F (-10°C)and lower
- Will also work on snow as warm as 22°F (-5°C) especially if it is icy.
- Simply drip a quantity of Bullet onto the base with your glide wax and iron the two together.
- The quantity applied varies with conditions, a 1 to 4 ratio of Bullet to glide wax is a good starting point.
- 100 grams.