- 18F° & warmer (-8C° & warmer)
- The Momentium series consists of two no-iron waxes, warm and cold.
- Designed for competitive and performance skiers and borders, Momentium wax embodies the properties of what would amount to several different types of waxes in other systems.
- They contain natural and synthetic paraffins, antistatic agents and Dominators proprietary fluorinated additives, which facilitate excellent acceleration and glide in a wide range of conditions.
- The simplicity of the Momentium system allows for a compact waxing kit, consisting of two waxes, a polishing cork and a horsehair brush, ideal for on-hill waxing and travel applications.
- Sold in a 40gm jar.
HOW TO USE
- To apply: spread a thin layer on your base with the included felt pad, wait at least 20min, then polish well with a synthetic cork (or nylon stocking) and brush with a horsehair brush.
- For greater durability allow Momentium to harden for half-an-hour or longer, out of the sun, then polish and brush as above.
- If the conditions change simply add a layer of the appropriate Momentium wax and hold on!