- The economical Beast guides feature a composite body with a stainless steel bridge, and are ideal for most home tuners.
- These precise base bevel guides are used in conjunction with your favorite steel files, diamond stones or ceramic stones.
- They lift and hold one end of the file or stone at a fixed height, while allowing the other end to rest on one base edge.
- This creates and ensures a precise and consistent base bevel from tip-to-tail (without being influenced by sidecut curvature) when filing or deburring any ski or snowboard.
- Available in .5°, .75°, 1°, 1.5° and 2°.
- Sold each.
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought this tool searching for an easy tool for my son's racing skies.
A "best buy"
More.. Tognar shipment very fast! Thankyou so much!
Merry Christmas from Italy!!
Great product for the cost.
Easy to use. Allows user to quickly change file/diamond stones as you work down through the grades from coarser to finest to achieve nice smooth finish to edges.
My son is racing and training every week and I found this product the best I ever had so far!
This is a great tool to use because it is so simple. Can't do much wrong here.