The Toko snow thermometer provides a simple and reliable way to measure snow or air temperature. Includes an clever storage case that not only protects the thermometer but can also be clipped onto a pocket. To use simply stick the probe into the snowpack about an inch or two and record the temperature, to measure air temp simply set the thermometer out in the shade. Also handy for measuring rivers, lakes, etc. I bring one just about everywhere and in all seasons!
- Markings in celsius or farenheit.
- Range -36°C to +36°C (-30°F to +95°F).
- Thermometer length 125mm (5").
- Easy to read.
- Includes protective pocket case.
- Toko yellow, so it's easy to find.