- This popular and precise tool bevels ski base and side bevel edges (although not simultaneously) from 0° to 5° in .5° increments.
- It includes a 2.75" steel mill file, which is inserted vertically in the tool to work on side edges, and horizontally for base edges.
- Small enough for travel, but robust enough for daily tuning.
- Very easy to use.
- The tool will accomodate any of the 2.75" (70mm) files or stones we offer.
Some good additions to go with this tool
- DMT Diamond Stone Set - Used in place of file to sharpen and polish edges (without removing too much material).
- Replacement Mill File - Replaces the original one included with this tool (standard 2nd cut all-around file).
- Panzar File - Super aggresive file for removing a lot of edge material in short order.