Sometimes screws or bolts are so tight, or the heads so rounded that a driver can't get enough purchase to back them out. This situation usually requires grinding, drilling and cursing to remove the offending head and ultimately extract the bolt. There is an easier way. Just a drop of DriveGrip increases the gripping power of your driver by a whole-bunch (up to 700% we're told). Snowboarders especially should keep this stuff close at hand.
- DriveGrip Anti is placed on the head of recessed fastener to prevent the driver from slipping.
- If you have a bolt with a rounded-out head use this stuff to greatly increase the purchase of your driver.
- Works with Pozi, phillips, allen...you name it and it'll work.
- Increases the grip strength by up to 700%
- 15ml (basically a lifetime supply).