Toko LF Hot Wax Red
- Medium-hard, low fluorinated hot wax for racing and training.
- Snow Temp. -4°C to -12°C (25°F to 10°F)
- Air Temp. -2°C to -11°C (28°F to 12°F)
- Wide range of use for common snow and medium temperatures.
- Tribloc technology for excellent sliding properties.
- High degree of hold.
- Acts as a bonding agent for Top Finish products (100% fluoro overlays).
- Used alone or as a base layer for Toko HF products during race events.
- Resealable wax case.
A bit about Tribloc Technology
- Replaces the venerable Dibloc technology used previously in Toko's waxes.
- The result of two years of lab analysis and three of practical testing.
- Tribloc features new paraffins, a new type of fluorine and a previously uknown anti-static additive fused together.
- All this breaks down to better glide, faster acceleration and superior dirt and water repellency.
- Toko's best wax yet!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The Toko Low Fluro glide waxes are easy to apply and seem to cover a wide range (temperature and snow) of conditions. The LF Red is almost a universal here in Oregon given our usual snow temperature and conditions,
The Toko three wax system (Blue/Red/Yellow) both simplifies wax selection and minimizes wax box space and pocketbook. For fine-tuning blending is always an option (e.g. red + yellow). But then glide wax sleection is usually not a problem for training and touring.
Consider Toko Black as an under-layer or mix for dirty snow conditions.