Toko LF Hot Wax Black
- Use as a base wax or mix as an additive.
- For dirty snow conditions and aggressive artificial snow.
- DLC Additive for maximum dirt repellency.
- Tribloc technology for excellent sliding properties.
- High degree of hold.
- Acts as a bonding agent for Top Finish products (100% fluoro overlays).
- Resealable wax case.
A bit about Toko Tribloc Technology
- Replaces the venerable Dibloc technology used previously in Toko's waxes.
- The result of two years of lab analysis and three of practical testing.
- Tribloc features new paraffins, a new type of fluorine and a previously uknown anti-static additive fused together.
- All this breaks down to better glide, faster acceleration and superior dirt and water repellency.
- Toko's best wax yet!
A bit about Toko DLC Technology
- DLC (Diamond Like Carbon).
- Toko HF Black, LF Black and NF Black use the DLC technology.
- DLC increases the hardness of the ski base and makes it more resistant.
- Can be used as a base wax or mixed with standard racing waxes as an additive.
- Advantages are improved dirt-repellency and abrasion resistance.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
In the Lake Tahoe area, the winter of 2018 has been notable for very warm temps and little snow. The stuff on the ground of the resorts is a mix of dirt, ice, and other stuff, wet and slushy, masquerading as snow. This wax has performed well in protecting my skis while working daily as a ski instructor in those conditions, and it makes for a very fast ski as well.