New for 2012/13!
Toko HF Hot Wax AX134
- Very soft, highly fluorinated special-purpose racing wax.
- Used when temperatures are very warm and snow is wet.
- Snow Temp. 0°C to -3°C (32°F to 27°F)
- Air Temp. 10°C to 0°C (50°F to 32°F)
- Extremely high fluorine content.
- Tribloc technology for excellent sliding properties.
- High degree of hold.
- Acts as a bonding agent for Top Finish products (100% fluoro overlays).
- Resealable wax case.
A bit about Toko Tribloc Technology
- Replaces the venerable Dibloc technology used previously in Toko's waxes.
- The result of two years of lab analysis and three of practical testing.
- Tribloc features new paraffins, a new type of fluorine and a previously uknown anti-static additive fused together.
- All this breaks down to better glide, faster acceleration and superior dirt and water repellency.
- Toko's best wax yet!
A bit about Toko DLC Technology
- DLC (Diamond Like Carbon).
- Toko HF Black, LF Black and NF Black use the DLC technology.
- DLC increases the hardness of the ski base and makes it more resistant.
- Can be used as a base wax or mixed with standard racing waxes as an additive.
- Advantages are improved dirt-repellency and abrasion resistance.