New for 2012/13!
Toko NF Hot Wax Yellow
- Soft hydrocarbon wax for training, recreational use and base care.
- Snow Temp. 0°C to -6°C (32°F to 21°F)
- Air Temp. 10°C to -4°C (50°F to 25°F)
- For damp to wet snow conditions.
- No fluorine.
- Resealable wax case.
A bit about NF Hot Waxes
- NF stands for "Non Fluoro".
- NF hot waxes are fluorine free and completely biodegradable.
- All raw materials were tested for their impact on the environment and health and selected accordingly.
- The independent authority bluesign® has verified the NF products for environmental impact and user safety.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I use theis wax a lot to ski in the Oregon resorts. When teh base is preped and ready (warm) teh wax goes in well. It buffs out for a good ride that will last. I usually wax every 5th day. I recommend it.