New for 2012/13!
Toko NF Hot Wax Blue
- Hard hydrocarbon wax for training, recreational use and base care.
- Snow Temp. -10°C to -30°C (14°F to -22°F)
- Air Temp. -9°C to -30°C (16°F to -22°F)
- For cold and aggressive snow conditions.
- No fluorine.
- Resealable wax case.
A bit about NF Hot Waxes
- NF stands for "Non Fluoro".
- NF hot waxes are fluorine free and completely biodegradable.
- All raw materials were tested for their impact on the environment and health and selected accordingly.
- The independent authority bluesign® has verified the NF products for environmental impact and user safety.