Please note, the 240 volt version of the Chugger Wax Iron is for use in countries operating on a 240V system (Australia, New Zealand, Europe, etc.) Not for us in the USA.
This is a great little hot wax iron for home tuners that fits nearly anyone's budget. If you're ready to step up from a clothes iron, but don't want to cut into your beer fund, this might be the iron for you. Compact, robust and most importantly...it keeps a steady temperature.
- 9mm thick aluminum base measures 140mm x 110mm
- Temperature dial is adjustable from 100°C to 160°C
- The thermostat keeps the temperature approximately +/- 5°C of setting.
- Temperatures dial is printed in Celcius
- Cord length is 8-feet.
- The plug is a European 2-prong, so you may need a plug adapter.
- 230 volt, 850 watts.