- Universal wax is ideal for recreational skiers and riders who want a general, wide-temperature hydrocarbon wax.
- Best suited for temperatures 20°F (-6°C) and warmer. For colder conditions check out the Swix Universal COLD.
- A good choice for patrollers, instructors and other professionals who work in a wide variety of snow conditions. Families, clubs or groups where the simplicity and economy of bulk waxing is a consideration.
- Buying wax in bulk seriously reduces per/wax cost. Consider splitting a box with a friend!
- Sold as 900g boxes (5 x 180g bars in each box).
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A reasonable universal wax. It copes with cold and moderate temps fairly well but for warmer conditions invest in a higher temp wax.
I've used a lot of Swix products and never been disappointed Buying these bulk boxes lets me go hippie on waxing for family and friends Universal is the best way to describe this wax No guessing on temps it'll get you by Also great for hot Scraping for the price you can afford to waste I wish they still offer the warmer temp universal That stuff was Great
I've used this wax product for for years and am now on my second bulk purchase. The wax works perfectly for my advanced recreational needs (I'm not into ski racing). I like the consistency of the product, and the price is right.