Due to size restrictions we are not able to send this item internationally. Does not qualify for free domestic shipping.
- Lightweight aluminum Nordic waxing profile provides good stability and nearly full-length support for tuning and waxing x-c classic, skating and touring skis.
- Tip and tail supports easily slide along a fixed aluminum rail to accommodate skis from 140cm to 210cm.
- The included midpoint clamp snaps into the binding (same dimensions as a boot bar).
- Profile can be clamped to a bench or waxing table using the Swix T790-k Clamps.
- Profile can also stand-alone using Swix T0079-1 Folding Legs.
- This profile is extremely well built for a lifetime of use.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Simple, sturdy, easy to make adjustments. Just put the ski on and get waxing!
After years of using improvised and merely adequate waxing profiles, I finally sprang for this new Swix T0793-2. Not only is this new profile solid and easy on the eyes, it's symmetrical. In a small shop like mine the opportunity to turn the ski either way is huge. Swix also makes an attachment called the T-079H 'Ski Holder' - if you happen to work on 3-pins, etc. No more profile envy for me... this model has to be the best.