Swix F4 is a fantastic fluorinated wax with a wide temperature range. The addition of fluorocarbons gives F4 an edge over non-fluorinated waxes on moist to wet snow (basically any snow you can make a decent snowball with). It's also a good choice for man-made snow which contains a surprising amount of moisture, if conditions are aggressive and icy you can add Swix LF3 cold powder to really increase durability. F4 is a popular wax for junior and master racers and for folks looking to put a bit more zip in their glide.
- Wide temperature range.
- High quality universal lo-fluoro glide wax.
- Works well in all snow conditions.
- Fluorinated for increased water repellancy and glide in wet snow.
- Hot waxing is recommended.
- If you want to extend the cold end range of this wax, or use it in more aggressive snow conditions simply add a bit of CH3 or LF3 Cold Powder to the F4 after dripping it on the base, then iron them together. The cold powder will harden the wax making it more durable and increasing glide in icy or super cold conditions.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great glide in all temperatures. Easy wax to structure and sheen. This is my go to wax when I need a clean glide.