- High quality paste fluoro wax that works well in all snow conditions and temperatures. Air Temp Range: 14F /50F
- Easy to apply on hill or off.
- 40ml tin is compact (shoe polish sized) and fits easily in your pocket or pack.
- Foam applicator included in either tin.
- The Swix T166 felt/nylon combo brush works well with this wax.
- Sold in a 40ml (shoe polish size) tin.
How to Apply
- Open tin and remove foam applicator.
- Rub applicator into wax to saturate it (you won't need a ton).
- Rub wax along base in a circular motion.
- Allow paste to dry.
- Buff paste using Swix T166 felt/nylon combo brush, or other felt pad, you can even buff it in with a handkerchief (don't blow your nose afterwards).
- Brush with a soft nylon or horsehair brush.
- Hit the slopes!
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The best for quick applications when you get caught with the wrong wax or quick temperature changes. A mus t for every pros locker!
Very fast and easy to use between hot waxing.
This is a great product. I use it for a quick wax and for storing my skis for
The low fluoro Swix ski wax paste is easy to apply and produces a super slick surface. It has one of the lowest coeffecient of friction by my testing. I did a spit shine with it and achieved even better results. Fluoro is the way to go.
Happy with the performance of the wax, but the applicator has plastic "wings" as a grasp, which broke the second time I used it, and the foam separated from the same plastic grip the next time, leaving just a little limp piece of foam to use to apply the wax.
Easy to apply until the applicator falls apart which is the only downside to the product.
The wax itself performs well, and it's easy to apply. The supplied applicator is convenient and functional.
However, the lid of the 250g can is tricky to pop off and back on - you need a tool of some sort to open it. If it were easier to open/close, it'd be excellent.