- -4ºC to 4ºC (25ºF to 39ºF).
- An ideal wax for both sides of the freezing point, highly versatile and easy to use.
- A continuation of the proven HF8 formula.
- Can be used alone or as a base layer for Cera F FC8X powder.
- Recommended iron temperature setting of 130ºC (266°F).
A bit about Swix HFX Waxes:
HF stands for High Fluorocarbon. There are 6 main waxes in this category, which are fluorinated hydrocarbon blends having a high percentage of a low melt point fluorocarbon additive - a result of Cera F technology.
The waxes are unique because they provide fast acceleration, have proved effective in a wide range of temperatures, and are durable and dirt resistant.
HFX waxes are excellent when used alone, but ideal when used in combination with Cera F as an over layer. Conditions of high humidity are optimal for HFX waxes.